How to Use and Connect Android Auto to Your Kia
Kia offers one of the better cars available in the market today, combining affordability, comfort, performance, and the latest technology in one package. One of the first vehicles to recognize the utility of apps and incorporating them in its make, Kia is completely compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. So, whether it is a Kia Soul EV Android Auto or a Kia Optima Apple CarPlay, your Kia vehicle will always have an interface with the latest technology the market has to offer. In case you want to connect Android Auto to your Kia, you can do so by following the steps listed below.
1. Go to Play Store - Use your current smart device to go to the Google Play Store. You can use either a smartphone or a tab for this purpose.
2. Download App - Once you are in the Play Store, search for the Android Auto app and download it once it is found on your smart device.
3. Launch - Launch the app on your device. It is advisable to launch the app when you are ready to interface with the Kia.
4. Setup - After launching the app, press the setup button on your dashboard.
5. Connect - After that, tap the phone or the connectivity button on your Vehicle screen to connect with your tab or phone.
6. Enable Android Auto
7. Connect device – Now, you must connect your tab or smartphone to your car interface by either USB or Bluetooth.
8. Tap Andriod Auto - Now, all that is remaining to do is for you to tap the Android Auto button from your car screen, and you will have Android Auto.
Check out the latest Kia models available with any Kia dealer in Auburn, Alabama, and ask about the latest Cars available, as they all will be compatible with Android Auto and other related apps.
For any older model Kia, check out the Kia of Auburn service center, which will be able to guide you about how to incorporate the latest technology in the older version of the Kia vehicles. For more information, drop by the Kia of Auburn dealership, which also serves the cities of Montgomery, Tuskegee, and Columbus.