Five Reasons to Love the Kia Sorento
The Kia Sorento is a crossover SUV that is perfect if you are looking for a family vehicle. Here are five reasons to love the Kia Sorento and why you should consider buying this vehicle.
- SpaciousOne primary reason to love this vehicle is that it contributes to a lot of space. It can comfortably seat seven people and offers 5000 lbs of towing capacity. The Kia Sorento has three rows of seats and a roomy cargo area. If you are in need of additional cargo expanse, all it takes is a click of a button to fold the third row of seats down, and you get tons of storage room.
- Feature-packedThe Kia Sorento provides a large number of features even in its base model, which has a seven-inch touchscreen with UVO play. With the help of UVO play, you are able to use your iPhone or Android phone through the speakers and screen. Other specialties include rear camera display, Smart Shift & Drive, Bluetooth connectivity, 40/20/40 center-row folding seats, and 17-inch alloy wheels.
- Kid-friendly.If you have kids, you will love the Sorento. The Kia creation equips performance leather seats, so it is super easy for you to clean any spills, which are quite common if you travel with kids. The built-in shades on the rear windows and two sets of anchors in the back seat to fit in child seats make it all the more suitable for toddlers.
- Packed with technology.The vehicle has four additional peculiarities that will make your drive more natural and safe. The model features Bluetooth connectivity, which allows you to drive hands-free. The keyless start saves you the hassle of hunting for your keys. The navigation system is easy to use and alerts you about accidents along the route. Furthermore, the backup camera helps you while parking in tight spots.
- Full sunroof.This means that in addition to those sitting in front, the passengers in the backseat too can enjoy the view.
If you would like to take this vehicle for a test drive, visit us at Kia of Auburn today.