2020 KIA Models Overview
The 2020 KIA Models are almost here. Which 2020 KIA Models are worth waiting for, and which may not live up to the hype? Here’s a list to keep you informed.
• 2020 KIA Forte – You can purchase the 2020 Forte in both sedan and hatchback forms. Filled to the brim with standard features that you’d find hard to come across at its price point, the 2020 KIA Forte offers Apple CarPlay and Android Auto too. Safety capabilities such as ABS and Active Lane Control too are installed in every model of this KIA vehicle. Forte’s 2020 model has been updated to provide better performance value with an updated engine and suspension.
• 2020 KIA Optima – The KIA mid-sized sedan has updated its safety equipment for 2020. You can expect a forward-collision warning, parking sensors, ABS, pedestrian detection, blind-spot monitors and lane departure prevention as standard safety features on the 2020 KIA Optima. Available in several trims including a hybrid and plug-in hybrid option, the 2020 KIA Optima has undergone some cosmetic changes as well that buyers are sure to appreciate.
• 2020 KIA Rio – The fourth-gen KIA Rio boasts a 7-in touchscreen display, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay as standard across all its trims now. You can purchase this subcompact as a hatchback if you’d like more cargo space. The base trim is exceptionally affordable and a great first city car to buy for you and your family.
• 2020 KIA Niro – You can now buy an EV version of the KIA Niro subcompact crossover. With ample interior space, comfort and competitive fuel economy – the 2020 KIA Niro is a rewarding choice.
• 2020 KIA Sportage – KIA Sportage has undergone a facelift in 2020 to make it a reliable ride. Besides providing a comfortable ride and standout handling ability to the driver, the new variant also boasts several electronic driving aids besides your regular Apple CarPlay and Android Auto functionality. You can choose from two engine choices when purchasing this vehicle, and neither will let you down.
Besides these 2020 KIA Models, updates for the Sorento, Stinger, Soul, and Telluride have also been released this year. Visit KIA of Auburn in Auburn, AL, near Montgomery, Columbus, and Tuskegee to check out all that KIA has to offer to its patrons, new and old, in 2020.